276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mira Showers Honesty Dual Mixer Shower ERD Square Bar Valve Mixer Shower Chrome 1.1901.002

£149.975£299.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Really nice looking and feels like good quality when you turn the knobs or use the wand, the shower head is brilliant. The fitters said they thought it was good and a doddle to fit. Distinctive design with a luxurious showering performance, Mira Honesty ERD is the perfect choice for your contemporary bathroom. Easily divert between the deluge showerhead and hand shower to personalise your experience. You can effortlessly switch between the decadent main deluge head and the practical handset outlet with the diverter control. Got what I paid, worth the money. Hose to shower is different to what you get on the average one's. It's solid but still flexible, looks a lot more durable. Swivel head is a bonus as my shower enclosure is rather small so as I go to get in I can direct shower away from door opening to prevent floor getting wet. The Mira Honesty ERD Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower with Diverter - Chrome (1.1901.002) is a genuine, brand new Mira product, covered by a Mira manufacturer's guarantee.

Was going to get a cheaper lookalike but you get what you pay for and you can't go wrong with a Mira shower. Really good build quality and with a five year warranty it was a no brainer. Looks impressive and works really well, I have a gravity fed system and the spray is above my expectations. I can highly recommend this shower. It may be a little bit more than other lookalike showers but it's worth the extra cost. It looks modern and it appears to increase the water pressure of my previous shower by about 3 times. The only downside I'd probably say is that it uses a lot of water other than that I'd say it's the best shower I've ever been in With a stylish, cubist design, the Mira Honesty ERD mixer shower is ideal for your contemporary bathroom. Simply divert between the deluge showerhead and separate showerhead for a luxurious showering performance. The Mira Honesty ERD performs on all systems and pressures.This product is part of a range – you can see the full selection of Mira Honesty Bar Mixer Showers here. Includes a luxurious 250mm square deluge overhead and a separate 110mm single spray shower head, with rub-clean nozzles for easy limescale removal. The perfect choice for your style conscious customer who likes to divert between the overhead and handset. Do you have a question about the Mira Honesty ERD Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower with Diverter - Chrome (1.1901.002)?

Your thermostatic mixer shower has temperature control that makes showering safe for all the family. Mira Cool Shield™ technology ensures the valve doesn’t get hot during your shower. Double the experienceThis is great value for money, has great pressure on both heads but particularly the small head and looks fab. Great customer service from Plumb world too. Mira certainly understand how a shower mixer should be made and have thought about every detail, from when you open the box to tightening the last screw. Cons: My only very small issues are that there is a retaining loop which attaches to the shower hose and divert pipe. This restricts the distance the small shower head can be moved, ie, for washing the bath after use. Don't know if it's recommended, but we took ours off and everything works fine. Combine the Mira Honesty ERD with a matching Mira Honesty tap for the perfect contemporary look. Powerful performance

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment