276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Before Your Memory Fades

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nagare's mother, Yukari, who owns the café is travelling, so the the café is run by Nagare and Kazu in her absence. Among some familiar faces, readers will also be introduced to: The daughter who begrudges her deceased parents for leaving her orphaned; The comedian who aches for his beloved and their shared dreams; The younger sister whose grief has become all-consuming; The young man who realizes his love for his childhood friend too late .

Well I was relieved because I wanted to travel back in time to say something to a certain someone that I never got the chance to say. I do enjoy my visits and I like listening to the audiobook versions of these stories because I can absorb the story better without tripping over names and locations. There is something about finishing a book in the Before Your Coffee Gets Cold series that makes me so sad. The novel Before the Coffee Gets Cold is adapted from a 1110 Productions play by Kawaguchi, which won the 10th Suginami Drama Festival grand prize.The four stories again make us reflect on life ,live and death and the joys and tragedies that effect all of us . When that happens the person gifted with the most precious thing will be able to fight on a little more. Bit glimpse at the beginning on Kei transporting to the future to meet Miki in Café Funiculi Funicula; a narrative that was brought forward from the last story in Book 1 before Kei passed away. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Zastanawia mnie tylko działanie tego „przenoszenia w czasie” — czy tylko ja zauważyłam, że niby „nie można wpływać na przeszłość i przyszłość”, a jednocześnie pojawiające się postaci wpływają na przyszłość ludzi, z którymi się spotykają? More of the recognisable cafe owners' stories are revealed, and we also meet wonderful new characters, including the mother and daughter, who in their own independent loneliness travel through time to save each other. All 4 stories appeared to share a very similar heartrending nuance to me yet I love how each was so pleasantly written.

This is the third book in the Before the Coffee Gets Cold series and like it’s predecessors it is book comprising of four tales about time travel once drinking a particular coffee in a particular cafe - this book moves events to Hakodate but with some familiar characters .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment